Residential Home Buying - Selling Guide
A few years have probably passed since you have been through the process of buying and selling a home. The ups and downs you experienced when buying your present home may have faded; creating a vague memory of the joys of a new home colored by the aggravation of moving. However, if you think back carefully you will remember that buying and selling a home is a long, multi-phased process; full of detail, negotiation, and compromise.
Gladys Manion agents are experts in navigating the home buying and selling process. With an average of 10+ years’ experience, you can rely on us to educate and guide you along the way. We specialize in buying and selling homes in Clayton, Ladue, University City, Brentwood, Frontenac, Town and Country, Webster Groves, the Central West End, Country Life Acres and Metro St. Louis.
We also specialize in assisting buyers and sellers in the St. Louis area with in-transition housing. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, we are specifically trained to serve the needs and interests of buyers and sellers age 50+. Whether for yourself or a loved one, we are here to help navigate the process and serve as a resource and guide to make the transaction less stressful and more successful.
Gladys Manion's real estate professionals are here to help with the following services:
• Provide customized plan to fit your housing needs and goals
• Arrange consultation with reliable and trustworthy financial and legal resources
• Provide options and alternatives to help you make decisions about future housing
• Provide local resources to assist with downsizing belongings
• Advise you on preparing your home for sale or guide you through purchasing new home